Together, We Can Save Lives
There are many ways you can join our coalition and help save lives.
- Attend a Contra Costa County MEDS Coalition meeting or join a sub-committee.
- Request to provide a testimony for upcoming Contra Costa County Alcohol and Drug Services public speaking events.
If you are interested in providing a testimony for Contra Costa County Alcohol and Drug Services, please email:
- Contact the Board of Supervisors to share your concerns related to opioid overdoses, learn about the local impact of substance use disorders, and discover our community needs.
- Attend or join the Contra Costa County Alcohol and Drug Services Advisory Board meetings to share your concerns and learn more about the current work being done on Alcohol and Drug Services.
The Contra Costa County Alcohol and Drug services Advisory Board meets on [date] [time] [location]
- Attend the Public Health Advisory Board Meetings.
The Public Health Advisory Board meets on [date] [time] [location]
- Attend a support group meeting.
Chemical Dependency Recovery at Kaiser
Dual Recovery Anonymous
Mothers Against Drunk Driving (MADD)
Nar-Anon for Family and Friends