- RX Drug Ed Talks: A series of videos featuring prescription drug abuse prevention.
- Teen Esteem: Helpful parenting information, guidance, and resources.
- Out of Reach: A documentary created by a teen filmmaker who captures the issue of teen prescription drug abuse as it exists in his world. The issues contained in the film are a reflection of this issue across the country. Please note that the film’s intended audience is parents and concerned adults – it is not intended for teens. Out of Reach was created in collaboration with director Tucker Capps (of A&E’s Intervention) and the Partnership for Drug-Free Kids’ Medicine Abuse Project.
- Breaking Points: Directed by Tucker Capps, is a 30-minute documentary intended for adults that explores the stress and pressures our teens face every day, as well as the unhealthy ways that many of them cope, including abusing prescription stimulants.
- Chasing the Dragon: an effort to combat the growing epidemic of prescription drug and heroin abuse, the FBI and DEA have released “Chasing the Dragon: The Life of an Opiate Addict,” a documentary aimed at educating students and young adults about the dangers of addiction.
- Do No Harm: A documentary for the medical community on the dangers of over prescribing prescription drugs. Executive Producer: Christine Brant.
- Overtaken: Documentary Film produced by Ashley Media Productions exposing the dramatic rise of deaths and disabilities by teens using prescription drugs.
- Only The Good: A glimpse into the life of everyday college student Jason. Late for class following a rowdy night, he’s confronted by his girlfriend over his increasingly reckless behavior just as his younger sister arrives expecting Jason to help celebrate her 18th birthday. Highlights a typical college party scene and potential downstream impacts. Produced by students in Louisiana State University’s Screen Arts Program with coaching by Glen Pitre, Professional-in-Residence at LSU and President, Côte Blanche Productions.